- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper with Avocado and Tomato Salsa Recipe Video
|Avocado||1⁄2 , diced|
|Italian tomatoes||4 , diced (seeds removed)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chop|
|Roasted red pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juice|
|Frozen red snapper||16 Ounce (thawed and kept in the freezer overnight)|
|Seafood seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|All pupose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Clarified butter||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 958 Calories from Fat 537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.1%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.3 mg
Sodium 1868.9 mg77.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.5%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 51 g102.9%
Vitamin A 78.5% Vitamin C 131.7%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish fillets with seafood seasoning and keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
3. Take the fish out 50 minutes before cooking.
4. Coat fish with flour from skin side.
5. Heat the pan and pour clarified butter.
6. Shallow fry fish for 2 minutes.
7. Put the pan in the oven for 8 minutes at 250 degrees.
8. Serve red snappers with avocado salsa and sweet potato fries.
Cook fish according to their thickness.