- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Amazing Taste Gourmet Chicken Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Tablespoon, divided (1 1/2 tbsp. for chicken and 1/2 tbsp. for vegetables)|
|White onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (1 1/2 tbsp. for chicken and 1/2 tbsp. for vegetables)|
|Potato chips||150 Gram (for serving)|
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.1%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.7 mg4.9%
Sodium 748 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 62 g124%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 150.9%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 35.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season chicken breasts with poultry seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté all the vegetables, stir fry for 10 minutes.
3. Take out vegetables from the pan.
4. In same pan pour oil and shallow fry the chicken for 4 minutes on medium – high heat.
5. When chicken is done spread mozzarella cheese evenly. Cover the pan and cook, until cheese melts.
6. Take burger buns slit in between, spread stir fried vegetables, top with shallow fried chicken.
7. Serve chicken sandwich with potato chips.