- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Amazing Taste Gourmet Chicken Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Tablespoon, divided (1 1/2 tbsp. for chicken and 1/2 tbsp. for vegetables)|
|White onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (1 1/2 tbsp. for chicken and 1/2 tbsp. for vegetables)|
|Potato chips||150 Gram (for serving)|
Calories 829 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.4 mg
Sodium 846.2 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.6%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 51 g102.5%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 153.9%
Calcium 32.5% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season chicken breasts with poultry seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté all the vegetables, stir fry for 10 minutes.
3. Take out vegetables from the pan.
4. In same pan pour oil and shallow fry the chicken for 4 minutes on medium – high heat.
5. When chicken is done spread mozzarella cheese evenly. Cover the pan and cook, until cheese melts.
6. Take burger buns slit in between, spread stir fried vegetables, top with shallow fried chicken.
7. Serve chicken sandwich with potato chips.