- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
El Gran Malo Cocktails Recipe Video
|Cucumber water||1 Ounce (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Agave nectar||1 Ounce (1/2 ounce for each of the two cocktails)|
|Lime juice||1 Ounce (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Pineapple infused tequila||1 Ounce (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Yellow chartreuse||1 Ounce (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Cucumber||1 Tablespoon, diced (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Coriander leaves||2 Gram, torn (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Mint leaves||5 Gram, torn (For Sexy Iguana)|
|Ice cube||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For both cocktails)|
|Pumpkin infused tequila||2 Ounce (For Pumpkin Flip)|
|Egg white||1 Large (For Pumpkin Flip)|
|Gingerbread stout||1 Ounce (For Pumpkin Flip (Buffalo Bayou Brewery))|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch (For Pumpkin Flip)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.1 mg
Sodium 192.8 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 45.9%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker glass add ice, and top with all the ingredients.
2. Add the cucumber, torn coriander leaves and mint.
3. Close shaker and shake well and vigorously.
4. Strain into a large cocktail glass and serve with a straw.
FOR THE PUMPKIN FLIP
1. In a cocktail shaker glass add ice, and top with pumpkin infused tequila, 1/2 ounce agave nectar, egg white and stout.
2. Close shaker and shake well and vigorously until all the ice disappears and the flip is nice and frothy, almost 3-4 minutes.
3. Strain into a large cocktail glass and garnish with a pinch of nutmeg.
4. Serve with a straw.