- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad Recipe
|Green beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Wax beans||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked baby lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Drained canned whole kernel corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Onions||3 Medium, chopped|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, chopped|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 268.5 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 36.7 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 57.6% Vitamin C 69.6%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the vegetables.
5) Give gentle stir and cover with a lid.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
7) Serve the salad by seasoning with freshly ground pepper.