- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eight Minute Risotto Recipe
|Frozen savory vegetable rice||500 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Chicken stock||250 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Piquant flavored cook in sauce||340 Milliliter (1 Can)|
|Cooked ham/Chicken / sausage||250 Gram|
Calories 398 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18 mg6%
Sodium 472.5 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a fry pan heat butter and stir fry onion in it.
2) Mix rice, sauce, and stock.
3) Cook covered for 8 minutes, stirring in between.
4) Add the meat and heat throughly.
5) Quick change: Use one packet Italian rice mix, follow instructions to cook it.
6) Add meat at last minute. Exclude the sauce.
7) Serve warm.