- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggs with Seared Salmon with Leeks Recipe Video
|Clarified butter||1 Dash|
|Wild salmon fillet||1 Medium|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch (as needed, to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch, freshly crushed (as needed, to taste)|
|Fresh dill||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Creme fraiche||1 Tablespoon|
|Leeks||2 Tablespoon, sliced (sauteed in a touch of butter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 501.8 mg
Sodium 499.7 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 44 g87.2%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a non-stick skillet, add a dash of clarified butter.
2) Place the salmon fillet and sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Sear the salmon over a medium heat until light golden brown on one side. Then flip over and sear the other side until cooked through. Remove the salmon to a plate and set aside.
4) In a jar, add the eggs, season and whip with a hand blender until light and frothy.
5) In the same skillet, add the leeks and pour in the eggs, cook just for a few seconds and turn off the heat.
6) Gently break up the salmon and slide it over the eggs in the skillet.
7) Lightly combine the salmon with the eggs and sprinkle with fresh dill.
8) Slide the Eggs with Seared Salmon with Leeks on a serving plate, top with a dollop of Creme fraiche, garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.