- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|White distilled vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Canadian bacon||2 Ounce|
|Hollandaise sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 257.6 mg85.9%
Sodium 1456.7 mg60.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 0.66%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour the water into a saucepan. Add the salt and white distilled vinegar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Do not bring to a boil.
3. Break the egg one at a time onto a plate. Slowly slide the egg into the simmering water. Repeat with additional eggs.
4. Simmer the eggs for 3 to 5 minutes or until the whites have coagulated and the yolks are still soft. While the eggs are simmering heat a small sautÃ© pan and warm the Canadian bacon. Place one of the warmed Canadian bacon slice on an English muffin half.
5. Using a slotted spoon remove the eggs one at a time and drain well. Place the egg on top of the Canadian bacon slice.
6. Ladle the hollandaise sauce over the egg and serve immediately.