- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggs Beans And Frankfurters Recipe
|Baked beans with frankfurters||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221 mg
Sodium 1151.5 mg48%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Take out the beans and frankfurters from the tin.
3. Take a 1-pint pie or baking dish and butter it properly.
4. Make two hollows using a spoon and crack eggs into each. Season well.
5. Place the dish in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
6. Serve the whole dish at once with buttered toast fingers.