- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggs and Potatoes - Frittata Recipe Video
|Potatoes||6 Small, boiled and cubed|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili pepper||2 , chopped (Optional)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 554 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 149.1 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 193.5%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan pour in the oil and add in the potatoes.
2. Make room in the pan and place chili in the pan.
3. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir the potatoes.
4. Pour in the egg substitute. Mix well with the potatoes.
5. Garnish the frittata with parsley and serve.