- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggs And Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
|Broccoli||2 Pound, parboiled (1 Bunch)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , peeled and quartered|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1371 Calories from Fat 676
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.3%
Saturated Fat 37.7 g188.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1099.9 mg
Sodium 1314.3 mg54.8%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39%
Dietary Fiber 25 g99.9%
Sugars 36.7 g
Protein 71 g141.7%
Vitamin A 169.8% Vitamin C 1350.6%
Calcium 96.7% Iron 66.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an ungreased shallow 2-quart casserole, drain and place the broccoli and spread the eggs evenly over the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter on a medium-low heat.
4) Stir in the flour, mustard, salt, and pepper, gradually stir in the milk , stir and cook until thick and smooth.
5) Blend in the Worcestershire sauce and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
6) Spread the sauce evenly over the broccoli and eggs, sprinkle with rest of the cheese, and bake without the lid for 20-30 minutes until light brown and bubbly.
7) Serve immediately as a main dish.