- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Eggplant Bread Sandwich, Ep 164 Recipe Video
|Eggplant||1 Large, sliced|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1 Large, sliced|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Tablespoon|
|Herb seasoning||1 Pinch|
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.3%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 58.4 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 31.7 g127%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 80.9%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the egg plants and place in dehydrator tray.
2. On the eggplant slices, sprinkle garlic powder and dehydrate for 9 hours at 105 degrees.
3. Scoop out the pulp from avocado and slice the onion.
4. On the dehydrated slice, spread avocado pulp.
5. Top it with onion slices followed by bamboo shoots.
6. Sprinkle Herbamare or Herb seasoning and place another eggplant slice on it.
7. Serve the eggplant sandwich with salad.