- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer Recipe Video
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|For white cranberry spritzer|
|White cranberry juice||64 Ounce|
|Lemon lime soda||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peeled cucumber||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.9 mg56.6%
Sodium 180.9 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 55 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 32.8% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, heat milk until it comes to almost boiling point.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs, add sugar and mix until well combined.
3. Whisk constantly and gradually pour the egg mixture into the pan with warm milk.
4. Add vanilla, place the pan back on flame and cook until the mixture thickens and coats the back of the wooden spoon, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in orange zest and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For White Cranberry Spritzer:
6. In a pitcher, combine cranberry juice, soda, sliced cucumber, and dried cranberries.
7. Pour white cranberry spritzer in a glass filled with ice and serve with eggnog topped with whipped cream and nutmeg.