- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Pancakes & Waffles with Oatmeal Recipe Video
|For the dry ingredients|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the wet ingredients|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Condensed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), warm|
|Instant oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg
Sodium 213.4 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 31.3% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 60.4% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the griddle for the pancakes.
2. Preheat the waffle maker for the waffles.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour, baking powder. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another large mixing bowl, add the condensed milk, butter. Using an electric mixer, beat this mixture slowly until well combined.
5. Add oil, vanilla extract and beat again.
6. Slowly add in 1/2 of the flour, warm milk and beat the mixture at a slow speed.
7. Add the rest of the flour, milk and beat again until well combined.
8. Spray oil over the waffle maker and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the mold. Cover and let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Lightly spray the griddle with oil and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan. Cook this until the bubbles form on the top surface and turn it over to cook the other side until light golden brown.
10. Serve the pancakes hot with a cube of butter.
11. Serve the waffle with a scoop of low fat cream and fruits.