- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), at room temperature|
|Condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Low fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), at room temperature|
|For self frosting|
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.2 mg
Sodium 242.1 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 40.7 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 21.2% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat together condensed milk and butter with an electric hand blender.
4. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and beat.
5. Add milk little by little at a time and blend.
6. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients little by little and blend with the blender to form a smooth batter.
7. Fill the cupcake maker with the batter using a 1/4 cup measurement.
8. Top each cupcake with 1 1/2 tablespoon of nutella.
9. In the nutella cups slowly stir the cake batter and frosting with the help of a toothpick.
10. Place in the preheated oven preferably on the middle rack and bake for about 20 minutes.
11. Check for doneness by pricking the center of the cake with a toothpick.
12. Serve the cupcakes with coffee.