- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Cottage cheese||2 Tablespoon, crumbled|
|Spinach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili flakes||To Taste|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Puff pastry/Frozen laccha parathas||400 Gram (Ready To Use)|
|Black olives||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg3.8%
Sodium 194.3 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a small skillet, heat up some olive oil.
3. Add diced green pepper, carrot and sauté for just about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add crumbled paneer, chopped spinach, black pepper, salt, oregano, chili flakes, sauté for another minute.
5. Allow the mixture to cool down.
6. Once completely cooled, fold in cream cheese and mozzarella cheese into the creamed mixture.
7. Use a round cookie cutter to sharp lid to cut puff pastry sheets or frozen lacha paratha into small rounds.
8. Use them to line cupcake or tart moulds.
9. Add spoonful of veggie-cheese mixture into the tart shells.
10. Sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese and decorate with black olives.
11. Bake in hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
12. Serve the tarts warm and cheesy!