- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Eggnog Recipe Video
|Almonds/Null||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Null)|
|Water/Null||32 Ounce (Null)|
|Agave nectar/Null||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Null)|
|Cinnamon/Null||2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Nutmeg/Null||2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Cardamom/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1564 Calories from Fat 919
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.3%
Dietary Fiber 38.1 g152.3%
Sugars 73.9 g
Protein 47 g93.3%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 69% Iron 51.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak almonds in some water for 12 hours. Let the almonds sit out for another 12 hours to sprout. (Alternatively, you can use cashews, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts if you'd like
2. Blend the sprouted almonds with 32 ounces of water.
3. Strain the mixture through a cheese cloth.
4. Pour the strained liquid back into the blender, reserving the almond pulp for future baking.
5. To the liquid add your sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom.
6. Blend until everything is combined.
7. Serve chilled with some ground cinnamon on top.