- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Berry Pound Cake Recipe Video
|Cake mix/White cake mix||8 Ounce (Pound cake mix used)|
|Mixed berries/Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (frozen or fresh)|
|Flax seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, powdered|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 264.1 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 17.5 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a loaf pan and spray cooking oil to grease the surface.
3. Take a bowl and add the pound cake mix flour and flax seeds powder and mix well.
4. Gradually add the water and keep mixing the flour well.
5. Use a hand blender to mix finally to make sure there are no lumps formed.
6. Add the berries. Once the berries are added do not stir too much.
7. Pour the cake mix batter into the greased loaf pan and even out the batter.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 33 minutes and check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick into it and checking if it comes out clean.
9. Cool the cake on a cooling rack for a while before serving.
10. Serve the cake as a dessert or a snack.