- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet Recipe Video
|Egg whites powder||15 Gram|
|Mediterranean vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs) (eggplant, sun dried tomatoes, zucchini)|
|Parmesan cheese||12 Gram|
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.1 mg
Sodium 279.3 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 124.5% Vitamin C 20.8%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the cheese melt.
5. Serve the Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet along with a slice of bread.