- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Salad Recipe
|Lettuce head||1 , preferably iceberg, cleaned and tore in pieces|
|Eggs||3 , hard boiled|
|Watercress||2 Ounce, cleaned|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 553 Calories from Fat 420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g71.8%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 394.4 mg
Sodium 638.9 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 235.7% Vitamin C 64.1%
Calcium 23.8% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish fillet and the watercress on it. Sprinkle salt and pepper as required.
7) Serve it, garnished with the radish slices.