- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Salad Recipe Video
|Eggs||8 , boiled|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Miracle whip/Mayonnaise||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 425 mg
Sodium 348.2 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a kettle, add water and boil the eggs for 12 minutes, then transfer to cold water for a few minutes. Peel the eggs.
2. In a bowl, nicely chop the eggs with a fork.
3. Add onion, pickled relish and mix with the chopped eggs.
4. Add mayonnaise and mix it well.
5. Serve the Egg Salad with lettuce or in a sandwich.