- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce Recipe
|Egg noodles/Spaghetti||12 Ounce (375 Grams)|
|Yellow bean paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilli sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green peppers||2 , cored, deseeded, sliced|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Bean sprouts||5 Ounce (150 Grams)|
Calories 1025 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 142.9 mg
Sodium 307.1 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 156 g52.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.3 g65.2%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 33 g66.9%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 226.4%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 34.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a sieve.
5. In a wok or a large frying pan, heat oil over a high heat.
6. Add green peppers, onion and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add drained noodles.
8. Pour in the yellow bean and chilli sauce mixture; stir to mix.
9. Cook until all the ingredients are very hot.
10. Serve immediately.