- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Mayonnaise Recipe Video
|Fresh eggs||4 Large|
|Rocket lettuce||100 Gram|
|Sun-blushed tomatoes||100 Gram|
|Single cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Vinaigrette dressing||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.1 mg
Sodium 738.6 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 60.4% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Make a little vinaigrette for the dressing.
2. Hard boil the eggs, refresh under cold running water, shell and carefully cut each egg into half lengthways.
3. Wash and dry the rocket, place in a clean bowl and mix with the vinaigrette dressing.
4. Mix enough cream with the mayonnaise to make it slightly runny.
5. Make a nest of rocket leaves in the centre of your plates.
6. Place two halves of egg yolk side down onto the rocket.
7. Knap the mayonnaise mixture over each egg.
8. Neatly scatter the sunblushed tomatoes around each plate around the egg mayonnaise.
9. Dust with a little paprika pepper and serve the egg mayonnaise.