- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg-Free Marshmallow Cones Recipe Video
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Food coloring||2 Drop|
|Sprinklers||1⁄2 Teaspoon (as required)|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.08 g0.13%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.4 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 50.5 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium sized saucepan , put sugar, gelatin, and water. Mix to combine.
2. Place saucepan on flame and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Turn down the heat to low, and let it boil for 10 minutes. Do not stir.
4. Remove pan from heat, and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. In a large mixing bowl, pour sugar mixture. Add vanilla and food color in it.
6. With mixer, blend for 10 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
7. Take ice cream cone with flat bottom. Spoon mixture in it.
8. Sprinkle some sprinklers on top, and serve immediately.