- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Egg Foo Yong Recipe
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Canned chop suey vegetables||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored instant bouillon||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1865 Calories from Fat 1182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g205.1%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1395.9 mg
Sodium 3343.2 mg139.3%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.8%
Sugars 23.8 g
Protein 97 g194%
Vitamin A 222.2% Vitamin C 97.8%
Calcium 26.5% Iron 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Blend eggs, bouillon, vegetables, onion, shrimp and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil.
3) Shallow fry egg mixture in hot oil making shapes of 3-inch circle with a spatula.
4) Brown either side.
5) Repeat the procedure for the remaining mixture.
6) Top the patties with sauce and serve hot.