- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Drop Soup Recipe Video
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Saseme oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 395.2 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 5 g9%
Vitamin A 17.5% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a soup pot, pour in chicken broth.
2. Add in pepper and chopped tomatoes. Cover the lid and allow to simmer.
3. While the soup is simmering, combine corn-starch and water in a bowl.
4. Beat the egg.
5. Once the soup is boiling add corn starch. Cover the lid and allow the soup to boil for a while.
6. Slowly pour in the beaten egg in the boiling soup and keep on stirring gently.
7. Sprinkle green onion and sesame oil on top.
8. In a soup bowl, ladle the soup and serve hot.