- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Cheese Dish Recipe
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Spinach/Swiss chard||20 Ounce, rinsed (2 Packages)|
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.6%
Saturated Fat 22.7 g113.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210.4 mg
Sodium 984.5 mg41%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.6%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 28 g56.2%
Vitamin A 200.6% Vitamin C 44.3%
Calcium 76.1% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
3. Add flour, milk, salt, baking powder and grated cheese.
4. Squeeze spinach to drain as much water as possible and add to the egg mixture.
5. In a 9 x 13" pan, melt butter in the oven.
6. Pour the spinach egg mixture into the pan.
7. Place the pan back in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Allow the pan cool down for 45 minutes.
9. Cut into pieces and serve.