- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg and Shrimp Pie Recipe
|8 inch baked pie shell||1|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen shrimps||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.9%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g121%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 679.6 mg
Sodium 777.7 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a pan and boil the eggs for 7 minutes.
3. Shell and slice the eggs properly.
4. Take a pie shell and arrange the egg shells in it after seasoning with a little salt and pepper.
5. Take a small pan and heat butter in it.
6. Sauté for a few minutes after adding shrimps along with the mustard paste to it.
7. Add the parsley and cream sauce by stirring them in.
8. Adjust the seasoning before adding the sauce over eggs.
9. Add a sprinkling of cheese.
10. Place under hot broiler and heat until it turns brown.
11. Serve hot.