- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg And Mushroom Specials Recipe
|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Fried mushrooms||4 Ounce|
Calories 657 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.4%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 494.1 mg
Sodium 1005.9 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 31 g62.3%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.5% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Toast the bread on one side very lightly.
2) Finely chop the eggs and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped eggs and mushrooms with mayonnaise.
4) Season to taste.
5) In a saucepan, warm the mixture thoroughly.
6) Spread the mixture on 4 of the toasted slices of bread.
7) Top with other slices by keeping the toasted side down.
8) Toast both sides of the sandwich.
9) Top with halved bacon rashers and continue toasting until the bacon is crisp.
10) Serve hot with green salad on side.