- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Aphrodisiac Salad & Mojitos Recipe Video
|For making salad|
|Pine nuts||4 Tablespoon|
|Arugula||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|For making mojitos|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White rum||4 Ounce|
|Club soda||4 Ounce|
|For garnishing mojito|
Calories 961 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g80.9%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 222.8 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 25 g100.1%
Sugars 60.8 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 69.2% Vitamin C 358.6%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 30.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For mojito – slice lemons and put that in a muddler along with sugar. Muddle until all the juice from lemon is extracted.
2. For Salad – clean the arugula and red bell pepper from running water.
3. Slice finely the red bell pepper.
4. Spread the pine nuts over the cookie sheet and roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. For Dressing – in a bowl squeeze the lemons add in honey, garlic, pepper and salt. Mix well and set aside.
6. For making Salad – In a bowl take arugula, red bell pepper and scrape avocados.
7. Pour dressing over the salad and toss well.
8. For making Mojitos – in a glass take ice cubes, add in lemon and sugar mixture; pour in white rum and soda.
9. Add in mint leaves in the mojito and top it with lemon wedges.
10. Garnish salad with roasted pine nuts and serve with mojito and enjoy!