- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eclair Cake Recipe Video
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Choux Dough)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the Choux Dough)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For the Choux Dough)|
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten (For the Choux Dough)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||6 Ounce (2 packages of 3 ounce each)|
|Frozen whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed|
|Chocolate syrup||4 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.9 mg
Sodium 250.3 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
For the pastry dough
3. In a saucepan, heat water and butter together and bring to boil.
4. Add in flour, turn off the heat and stir until mixed to form smooth dough.
5. In a medium bowl, place the dough, add in eggs, and beat using an electric mixer, until well blended.
6. In a greased baking pan, spread the dough and flatten the surface.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove baking pan from oven, press baked crust down lightly and set aside.
For cream filling
9. In a bowl, place the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix, and beat using an electric mixer on medium speed, until well mixed.
10. Pour and spread the cream cheese mixture over baked pastry and refrigerate until firm.
11. Spread the whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup, making a pattern.
12. Cut into slices and serve chilled.