- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe Video
|Chicken tender||1 Pound|
|Buffalo wing sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pam spray||5 Drop|
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.2 mg
Sodium 308.7 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.76%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a baking dish, place chicken tenders.
3. Spray with PAM and add seasoning to each side of tender.
4. Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
5. Transfer chicken tenders in a bowl and pour buffalo wing sauce over top, stir to cover each tender in sauce.
6. Serve with Blue Cheese dressing and celery.
You can also measure out the wing sauce and spoon over each tender if you want more control over how many carbs you are eating.