- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Chocolate Cheese Pie Recipe
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Hershey'S, Divided, Mini Chips)|
|Graham cracker crumb crust||9 Ounce (1 Extra Serving-Size Packaged)|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 370
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65%
Saturated Fat 21.5 g107.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.6 mg
Sodium 350.4 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 40.5 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.5% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250°F; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
6. In small microwave-safe bowl, place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
7. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
8. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
9. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
10. Makes 10 servings.