- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Butterscotch Bread Recipe
|Brown sugar box||1|
|Shortening||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sour milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3346 Calories from Fat 1071
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g182.7%
Saturated Fat 35.6 g178.2%
Trans Fat 5.9 g
Cholesterol 321.4 mg
Sodium 5527.6 mg230.3%
Total Carbohydrates 450 g149.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.4%
Sugars 63.5 g
Protein 115 g230.8%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 161.1% Iron 136.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)Grease and flour 2 8 x 4-inch pans.
2) In an electric mixer bowl, add in all the ingredients together.
3) Beat on high for 3 minutes.
4) Transfer the batter into the greased pans.
5) Place in the oven and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, till done.
6) Turn onto the racks and cool.
7) Slice and serve at the side of any grilled items.