- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 135.7 mg
Sodium 66.8 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take eggs and separate them.
2) Add salt to whites and then whip them until they reach a stiff stage, but not dry.
3) Slowly beat in corn sirup and sugar.
4) Fold in egg yolks, beating thoroughly.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff stage.
6) Mix in vanilla extract and then the egg mixture.
7) Pour the mixture into ice trays and freeze in refrigerated shelves or in the freezer compartment for 1 to 2 hours until firm, keeping the temperature control at position nine.
8) Serve cold.