- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Roasted chicken meat||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried cranberries||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Scallions||3 , chopped|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
Calories 465 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.3 mg42.8%
Sodium 442.3 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 45 g90%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 26.9%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife roughly chop the pecans, scallions and thyme, separately.
2. In a bowl, place together chicken and mayonnaise, and toss well.
3. Add in the grapes, pineapple, pecans, cranberries, fresh thyme, scallions, brown sugar, season salt, salt, and pepper.
4. Toss everything together and serve!! Absolutely delicious and so easy!
5. Serve it is or spoon it on a bed of lettuce and garnish with avocados if desired.