- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Stuffed Chicken Recipe with Pastrami Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts slices||2 Medium, cut thinly into 8 slices|
|Bottled italian dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoned breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pastrami slices||8 Medium|
|Cooking oil/Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.4 mg7.5%
Sodium 998 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 15 g29.4%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 0.64%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 375˚.
2. In a shallow bowl, pour bottled Italian dressing over thin-sliced chicken cutlets.
3. Fill a second shallow bowl with seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Take one cutlet, coated in dressing and lay it in the breadcrumbs, gently pressing it into the crumbs so they adhere to the cutlet on one side. Lay one slice of pastrami lengthwise onto the other side of the cutlet (you may have to fold or double it over if it’s too long. You want the slice of pastrami to be slightly shorter than the length of the cutlet.)
5. Roll up the cutlet and pastrami like you would a jellyroll.
6. On a lightly greased baking pan (large enough to hold all the rolls without touching), place the rolls with seam side down. If you overcrowd your pan, the rolls won’t develop a crispy crumb coating when they bake.
7. Once all the rolls are good to go drizzle a little of the remaining Italian dressing over top. Finish off by spraying the rolls with cooking spray.
8. Bake at 375˚ for about 20 minutes.
9. Serve hot Easy Stuffed Chicken Recipe with Pastrami with your favorite sauce or dip.