- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Spanish Tortilla with Polish Tomato Salad Recipe Video
|Potatoes||1 Small, cut into small chunks|
|Tomato||1 Large, slice|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 518 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 845.9 mg282%
Sodium 622.2 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 31 g61.8%
Vitamin A 49.9% Vitamin C 99%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop onion, saving some for tomato salad. Finely chop the leftover onion for salad.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add onion and potato. Cover and saute for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, stir, turn the flame up and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until done. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. For salad, on a plate, place the tomato slices, finely chopped onion and season with salt and pepper.
5. Break eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
6. Put sauteed potato mixture into the bowl with egg and mix well.
7. In the same pan, evenly spread some oil and pour the egg mixture. Cook on low flame for 7 minutes.
8. Pop under grill and cook for a couple of minutes.
9. Serve tortilla with salad and enjoy!