- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Spaghetti Pie Recipe Video
|Spaghetti noodles||1 Pound, dry|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|White onion||1 , chopped|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta cheese||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pasta sauce||24 Ounce|
|Fresh mozzarella||16 Ounce, chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5665 Calories from Fat 2891
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 325 g500.4%
Saturated Fat 151.6 g757.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 933.5 mg
Sodium 6083.6 mg253.5%
Total Carbohydrates 422 g140.7%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36.2%
Sugars 23.9 g
Protein 313 g626.9%
Vitamin A 84.1% Vitamin C 34.2%
Calcium 294.9% Iron 132.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Bring a large pot of water with 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
2) Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
3) Once pasta is cooked drain water and set aside.
4) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F° .
5) In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
6) Begin to brown the ground beef along with the onions.
7) Stir in salt, pepper and garlic.
8) Drain the excess fat and set aside.
9) In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, and sour cream, set aside.
10) Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
11) Add about ¼ cup of pasta sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
12) Begin to layer the baking dish like you would a lasagna. Noodles, sauce and cheese mixture, meat, and cheese.
13) Bake for 20 minutes until cheese on the top begins to bubble and brown.
14) Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
15) Serve with a vegetable of your choice and garlic bread. Enjoy!