- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Sherry Gravy Recipe
|Paprika butter||1 Tablespoon (Use Leftover)|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Fino sherry||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Chicken stock||18 Fluid Ounce (500 Milliliter Of A Good Variety)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.1 mg
Sodium 777.2 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.89%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Take a jug and pour the juices from the tin into it.
2. In a pan, put the spicy butter and flour.
3. Heat the pan till the biscuit like smell starts coming from the flour.
4. Pour sherry into the pan and cook.
5. Stir the mixture and cook till the sherry gets reduced to one third.
6. Add the meat juices and the stock in the pan.
7. Cook until the stock gets reduced to half.
8. Season the mixture and keep it aside.
9. If you see an orange color deposition on the top, soak it with kitchen paper. These are the fat deposits made from the chorizo and bacon.