- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Seabass Cooking Recipe Video
|Seabass filet||2 Medium, cleaned|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 474 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.1%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.7 mg
Sodium 120.6 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 34 g67.6%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 4% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, mx the ginger, cilantro, shallots, lemon juice and soy.
3. While whisking, pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add a dash of salt and fresh pepper.
5. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a baking tray and put the fillets in the dish coating both the sides with the oil.
6. Drizzle some salt and pepper on the filet.
7. Add 2 teaspoons of the marinade and pour over each fillet.
8. Pop into the oven for 12 minutes.
9. Drizzle another teaspoon of the marinade on each fillet and serve as a side dish along with vegetables and rice.