- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil Recipe
|Salmon fillets||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce Each, 1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Fresh lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped fresh ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red potatoes||2 , boiled until just tender and sliced|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched in boiling water for 30 seconds and drained|
|Carrots||2 , thinly sliced and blanched in boiling water for 1 minute|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Small, sliced|
|Fennel bulb||1⁄4 Small, thinly sliced|
|Chopped fresh dill/Basil, thyme / parsley||4 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.4 mg
Sodium 247.7 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 37 g75%
Vitamin A 123.4% Vitamin C 84.9%
Calcium 8% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon ginger over each piece of salmon.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6) Drizzle one-fourth of olive oil and one fourth of each of the vegetables.
7) Fold the foil over salmon to form a rectangle and crimp edges tightly.
8) Place foil packets on cookie sheets in oven for 15 minutes till salmon is cooked.
9) Before serving, place a packet on each of four dinner plates, slash an X in each to open it up.
10) Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs.