- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Vegetables Salad with Asian Dressing Recipe Video
|Eggplant||1 , cut into 1/2-inch thick slices|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, slit lengthwise|
|Bell pepper||1 , deseeded, quartered (any color)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted sesame seed oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chili flakes||To Taste|
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 518.3 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.6%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 4 g7%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 83.8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato. Cover vegetables including eggplant with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Place them on grill and cook until grill marks appear and vegetables are tender. Remove them from heat.
6. Cut them into bite size pieces.
7. For dressing, in a bowl, add vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli flakes, and garlic. Mix well.
8. Pour dressing on salad. Mix, and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
9. Serve grilled vegetable salad warm or cold.
If tomatoes are big then cut it into half or you may grill whole tomatoes.
Peel tomatoes after grilling.