- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
1 Minute Raw Meal Recipe Video
|Oranges||6 Medium, peeled (Roughly Chopped)|
|Blue berries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm), torn|
|Green apple||1 Medium, chop (Roughly Chopped)|
|Kale green||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), torn|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), torn|
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 51 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29.1%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.5%
Sugars 65.1 g
Protein 6 g12.7%
Vitamin A 159% Vitamin C 517.7%
Calcium 34.8% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash all your fruits and vegetables.
2. Peel oranges and chop the green apple, tear the parsley, kale and spinach and set aside.
3. In a blender jar, put the oranges followed by blueberries, spinach, parsley, and kale.
4. Put chopped green apple and blend until creamy.
5. Pour the smoothie in a glass and enjoy with salads.