- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Quesadilla with Fried Eggs Recipe Video
|Tortilla||1 (Mission burrito sized flour tortillas)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||2 (scrambled or cooked easy)|
|Fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Tablespoon, chop|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1⁄2 , chop|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 592 Calories from Fat 364
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g61.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 450.4 mg
Sodium 1149.1 mg47.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g41.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 31 g61%
Vitamin A 32.6% Vitamin C 31.4%
Calcium 44.9% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the burrito.
2. Put the scrambled or easy done egg on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle a tablespoon of fresh oregano leaves and put 2 tablespoons of tomatoes and more cheese over it.
4. Season this with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat with little bit of olive oil to lightly coat the pan.
6. Fold the burrito in half and put it over the pan. Cook this for 1 min per side, until both the sides turn crispy.
7. Cut this into smaller pieces.
8. Plate along with avocado slices, remaining chopped tomatoes and fresh oregano.
9. Serve as breakfast.