- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Video
|For the crust|
|Graham cracker||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed (cinnamon kind)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, melted|
|For the cheesecake|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, thawed (3 (8 ounce) pack)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Medium, thawed|
|All spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For cinnamon whipped topping|
|Heavy whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||To Taste|
|Pecan nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.2%
Saturated Fat 25.6 g127.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.9 mg
Sodium 320.7 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 35.5 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A 127.7% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a pan of water in the oven on the middle rack and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Make the crust by combining graham crackers, butter and sugar in a bowl until large crumbs form.
3. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a 7-inch spring-form pan and freeze for 30 minutes or until set.
4. CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM: Chill a bowl and beaters in the freezer.
5. Add whipping cream to the bowl and beat on high speed until it starts to thicken.
6. Add powdered sugar and continue beating.
7. Add cinnamon and beat until light and fluffy.
8. Refrigerate until ready to use.
9. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
10. Mix in the pumpkin, followed by the eggs, cinnamon, all-spice, ginger and nutmeg. Mix only until combined. Do not over mix.
11. Pour the batter into the prepared pie crust. Shake the pan gently to even the batter out.
12. Place foil paper around the bottom of the spring foam pan to prevent water from leaking in.
13. Place the pan into the oven inside the pan of water and bake for 60 minutes.
14. After 60 minutes, open the oven and leave the cake to slowly cool in the oven itself. The center will be slightly jiggly.
15. When the cheesecake is cool enough to handle, place on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely. Do no remove it from the pan,
16. Repair any cracks if needed, while the cheesecake is warm. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
17. The next day, remove the cheesecake carefully from the pan.
18. Use a napkin to dab away any condensation from the surface of the cheesecake.
19. In a serving plate, slice the cheesecake and serve garnished with pecan nuts and cinnamon whipped cream.