- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||1 Can (10 oz) (15 oz)|
|Sweet condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Egg||1 Medium, beaten|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.1 mg15.7%
Sodium 556.8 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 27 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 108% Vitamin C 13.7%
Calcium 17% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of pumpkin spice pie together and mix it well.
3. In a bowl, take pumpkin, condensed milk, egg, pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla. Mix it well.
3. Place a pie crust on a bowl and prick it with a fork.
4. Pour the pie mixture into it.
5. Bake it in an oven at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until it is baked in the middle.
6. Serve it as it is or topped with whipped cream.
To prepare homemade pumpkin pie spice, combine ½ teaspoon ground ginger , 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground mace (optional), 1/2 teaspoon cardamom, all spice or cloves and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg.