- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version Recipe Video
|New potatoes||1 Pound, bite size pieces|
|Carrots||2 Large, bite size pieces|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery sticks||2 , chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice and zest|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, grated|
|Cucumber||2 Small, chopped|
|Kalamata olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Zaatar||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 800.6 mg33.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 124% Vitamin C 28.1%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
5. In a large bowl, put roasted potato, and carrot. Drop cucumber, celery, and olives in it.
6. Throw lemon zest, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Toss well.
7. Add lemon juice, and zaatar spice. Mix.
8. Serve potato salad with grilled meat.