- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops In Balsamic Vinegar Glaze Recipe Video
|Pork chops||4 (bone-in, at room temperature)|
|1-inch ginger||15 Gram, peeled|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Rosemary sprig||1 (fresh)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne peper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 148.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In food processor, add rosemary, ginger, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Blend until fine.
2. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and place pork chops in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Fry them for 4 minutes per side or until caramelized.
4. Pour garlic ginger mixture, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup in skillet.
5. Reduce the heat to medium low, and allow the glaze to reduce by half. Flip, and cook for 30 seconds. Remove pan from the oven.
6. Serve pork chop with rosemary garnish.