- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Picante Lasagna- Baby This is Too Easy! Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground turkey meat||1 Pound|
|Picante sauce||16 Ounce, chunky (1 jar)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Mexican cheese blend||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Italian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Lasagna sheet||12 , uncooked|
|Italian cheese blend||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded, divided|
Calories 701 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 181.2 mg
Sodium 1474.8 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 40 g79.3%
Vitamin A 24.3% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 63.1% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. TURKEY LAYER: In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add ground turkey and cook until browned.
4. Add picante sauce and stir to mix. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. WHIPPED CREAM LAYER: In a large bowl, add heavy whipping cream, eggs, Mexican cheese, Italian seasoning, Greek yogurt and parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined.
6. In a 9X12 dish, layer the lasagne as desired (any order of layering will do). Use a small dish for more layers. Finish with a layer of Italian cheese on top.
7. Cover with foil and bake for around 30 minutes or till the lasagne is done.
8. Uncover the foil and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
10. In a serving plate, cut the lasagne into squares and serve warm with choice of side dish or as it is.