- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy No Bake Cheesecake-Childhood Favorite Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, thawed (2 packs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pie crust||1 , prepared|
|Strawberry/Any fruit||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced (or canned cherries)|
Calories 649 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.6%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.6 mg
Sodium 485.9 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 39.2 g
Protein 11 g21.9%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 26.8% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pie crust.
4. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
5. In a serving plate, slice the cheese cake, garnish with fruits and serve.